Helping you to: Manage Stress – Overcome Depression, Anxiety and Panic – Deal with Trauma and Past Issues – Overcome Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – Stop Worrying – Improve Relationships – Sleep Better – Overcome Fears and Phobias
Talking Therapies and Counselling in Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle Psychologist & Counselling offer a dedicated talking therapies and counselling service in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Our team consists of the best Psychologists, Therapists & Counsellors offering a range of specialist psychological services including Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and other approaches to help you overcome problems with depression, anxiety (including worry, trauma, and OCD), anger management issues, relationship difficulties, and sleep disorders.
Face-to-Face and online sessions available. Click the Contact Us button below to send us a message or to book an appointment.
eg. Depression, Low Mood, Low Self-Esteem, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). (More Information)
eg. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Attacks, Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Health Anxiety. (More Information)
eg. Frustration, Irritability, Angry Outbursts, Verbal & Physical Anger. (More Information)
e.g. Work Stress, Difficulty Coping, Tension, Chronic & Physical Pain
e.g. Trauma, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Accidents, Assault, Physical & Sexual Abuse, Near Death Experiences. (More Information)
eg. Flying Phobia, Social Anxiety (Shyness), Dogs & Animal Phobia
eg. Low Self-Esteem, Low Self Confidence, Body Image Issues, Self-Criticism, Negative Self-Talk
eg. Affairs & Jealousy, Separation/Divorce, Marriage Guidance, Relationship Therapy, Couples Counselling (More Information)
eg. Tragedy, Retirement, Grief, Bereavement Counselling
eg. Loss of Libido, Erectile Dysfunction, Difficulties with Intimacy, Sexual Difficulties.
Appointments and Fees
Services Provided by Dr Stuart Sadler, Chartered Psychologist & Associate Clinical Psychologists:
- Individual Therapy (Children/Adults) – £100/session (Daytime & Evenings);
- Family Therapy – £100/session (Daytime & Evenings);
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia & Sleep Problems (CBT-I) – £100/session (Daytime & Evenings);
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR) – £100 (60 minutes), £150 (90 minutes) (Daytime & Evenings);
- Online Therapy (Skype, Facetime, Zoom) – £100/session (Daytime & Evenings);
Evening appointments after 8pm and Saturday/Sunday appointments are also available on request
Services Provided by Associate Therapists & Counsellors:
- Adult Counselling – Louise Keyes (Specialist Counsellor) – £50/session (Daytime, Evenings & Weekends);
- Child Counselling – Helen Fairmanor (Specialist Child Counsellor) – £50/session (Daytime & Evenings);
- Marriage Guidance, Relationship & Couples Counselling – Graeme Armstrong (Specialist Relationship Counsellor) – £60/session (Daytime & Evenings, Weekends);
- Psychosexual Therapy – Dr Glenn Scott (Specialist Clinical Psychologist) – £100/session (Daytime & Evenings);
- Mindfulness Coaching – Michael Atkinson (Specialist Mindfulness Teacher) – £45/session (Daytime & Evenings, Weekends)
If you would like further information, please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible:
How To Find Our Gosforth Clinic
Newcastle Psychologist & Counselling, Dobson House, Regent Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 3PF
How To Find Our Jesmond Clinic
Fleming Business Centre, Burdon Terrace, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 3AE.