Join Our Team
Psychology Associates Newcastle
Our clinical services are administered centrally, covering referral handling and triaging, client liaison, and financial processes. The collaborative relationship we have with our associates provides you with a supportive infrastructure, allowing you to place more of a focus on your clinical work.
We are looking for the following professionals to join our team:
- Clinical Psychologists
- Counselling Psychologists
- Child Counsellors
- CBT Therapists
- Couples Counsellors/Therapists
- Family Therapists
- Specialist Therapists
We offer varied clinical work with flexible working hours for associates to join us in our clinical rooms at the Regent Centre in Gosforth, NE3.
If you have your own clinic room and are looking to increase referrals, or if you wish to join our team from another location, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Benefits of Joining Newcastle Psychologist and Counselling
- Fully furnished & comfortable therapy rooms
- All referrals triaged to match with your skills and fit client needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive marketing service
- Client administration
- Focus on your therapy, with less time doing admin
- Collection and management of payments from clients
- Choose your work location and numbers of cases
- Software to support efficiency and convenience
- Access to networking meetings with our other experienced practitioners.
Prior to becoming an associate with Newcastle Psychologist, successful applicants are required to present evidence of the following:
- Professional registration e.g., HCPC, BACP, BPS
- DBS certificate (if working with children or vulnerable adults)
- Supervision arrangements for your area of practice
- ICO registration certificate
- Professional indemnity insurance.
You will also need to register as self-employed with HMRC.
How to Apply
To register your interest and apply to work as an associate here at Newcastle Psychology & Counselling, please contact us using the box below, or email Stuart Sadler at [email protected], including your CV and a message about yourself.
We will then be in touch with further information about how you can join our team of associate practitioners in Newcastle.
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible:
How To Find Our Gosforth Clinic
Newcastle Psychologist & Counselling, Dobson House, Regent Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 3PF
How To Find Our Jesmond Clinic
Fleming Business Centre, Burdon Terrace, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 3AE.